We are a reliable and responsible partner with high quality standards and the high level of commitment related to environmental protection.
We focus on the following five principles:
- Orientation to the customer and environmental protection
- The principle of continuous improvement
- Every individual is responsible for quality and environmental protection
- Prevention of error before error detection
- Quality and environmental protection as a company-wide task
For us, quality is also inseparably connected with the moderate handling of the resources available to us and protection of our environment. Quality sets us apart from other suppliers; it is also the basis of our economic success. Through the commitment of our employees, we try to find the best organizational and technical solutions possible. The overall quality includes environmental protection. The basis for the environmental protection and its success is the responsible behavior of the individual.
Preventive environmental and energy-related issues are addressed through organizational and technical measures already in the design of the processes. All operational procedures and responsibilities are organized so that their implementation attains three certified systems: Quality management, environmental management and energy management.
Alfmeier successfully TISAX® certified
In 2021 Alfmeier has passed the audit assessment of the information security requirements as specified by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA). Registered companies are able to access the test results of Alfmeier via TISAX® or https://portal.enx.com/en-US/TISAX/tisaxassessmentresults.
Locations with available TISAX® results
Alfmeier Präzision SE
Industriestraße 5, 91757 Treuchtlingen
Note: TISAX® and TISAX® results are not intended for general public. Therefore, access is granted only to registered companies.
- TISAX® stands for Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange and is governed by the ENX Association on behalf of the German VDA.
- TISAX® is a registered trademark and governed by ENX Association.
Here you can find our Quality- / Environment Certificates